|Type of output
||Custom solution tailored to your requirement
||Chirped pulse (compression option available <190 fs)
||Ask for details
|Maximum average power
||1030 ± 5 nm
|Optional wavelength outputs
||515 nm, 343 nm, 258 nm
||20 MHz (other on request)
|Beam quality M2
- Ultra-short pulse option <190 fs
output compressor module allowing the compression of output chirped pulses. Changes the scope of the fiber output into the free-space output.
- Higher-harmonic generation option
module converting the 1030 nm output wavelength into 515 nm, 343 nm or 258 nm. Changes the scope of the output power.
- Pulse duration adjustment option
allows to adjust the pulse duration. Only available with the “ultra-short pulse option”.
- Remote control console
key-switch, warning light, interlock equipped console for the non-OEM use.
- Truly all-fiber construction
- Extreme endurance to shock and vibration
- Long lifetime with no degradable components
- High temperature stability
- Small footprint
- Self-starting, OEM-ready product
Every laser we produce is subject to rigorous tests. Below you can watch how our lasers operate during the vibrational tests.
40 g shock test:
10 g vibrational test:
The Fluence Oscillator can be used in applications that need pure and stable laser pulses. Applications include: