Working in a very innovative laser hardware industry requires highly skilled people with flexible approach to solving challenging problems. We give you the opportunity to prove yourself in the field and help us build the best industry-grade ultrafast lasers.
As an FPGA Developerat Fluence, you will be working to develop high speed acquisition and data processing systems. You will be helping us to understand complicated physical processes occurring in femtosecond lasers. You will be working in close cooperation with an experienced engineering team of optical mechanical and electronic specialists.
Good candidates will:
- have several years of experience with programing in VHDL or Verilog,
- have experience with Altera FPGAs,
- understand JESD204B communication standard,
- know how to implement fast data bus between FPGA and an ARM processor,
- keep their code modular and well decoupled,
- be able to read and understand schematics of digital circuits,
- write well-structured documentation in English.
Awesome candidates will also:
- have several years of experience with programming in C,
- know how to interface FPGA with SDR / DDR memory,
- know how to debug hardware circuits (both analogue and digital) using an oscilloscope,
- have strong work ethos and be able to work independently as well as within a multi-disciplinary team,
- be willing to teach and be taught.
To apply for this position, please contact Piotr Skibiński at Fluence sp. z o.o. or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.